Building on its luxury roots, Entrupy created a separate solution to address the
world of “sneakerheads” and the need for more trust and security in this fast-growing, high-stakes resale trade.
Entrupy supports businesses for whom trust is mission-critical
Entrupy develops patented, proprietary solutions that address the needs of businesses, governments and other organizations for whom maintaining trust is mission-critical.
- Entrupy’s solutions are focused around authenticity and traceability.
- These are carefuly crafted with multiple years of research. With deployments around the globe, the solutions have been battle hardened.
- Near-100% accuracy rate with added protection against potential financial losses
- Infinitely more secure and scalable than manual solutions
- Founded and led by a highly-credentialed team including two PhDs
- Created after four years of extensive research and development in conjunction with New York University
- User-friendly application can be used with little training
- Vision-based approach requires no product modifications
- Plug-and-play deployment for 1 location or 1000
- Secured over $1B customer inventory (as of January 2022)
- Used by thousands of businesses large and small including brands, retailers, governments, online marketplaces and resellers
What Our Customers Say
that meet your needs
Which Entrupy Solution are you interested in?
Authentication rollover and 10% discount included with yearly subscriptions. Monthly plans do not have authentication rollover or discounts.
Note: Hermès Premium is not included in plans and is billed separately at $119 per item. Click here for the list of Hermès Premium styles pricing.
Note: Devices provided remain property of Entrupy, to be returned upon cancellation of service. For accounts with multiple locations, all locations will count towards account volume. Billing starts at the first authentication or on the 7th day after receiving device, whichever comes first.