Authentication Support For Goyard Handbags Launched! We are pleased to announce the launch of authentication support for Goyard handbags and small accessories.
Goyard is the oldest luxury brand still producing luxury leather goods, beating Louis Vuitton by one year. While the brand is shrouded in secrecy, eschewing self-promotion, advertising, or e-commerce, and refusing to grant interviews which makes their items so highly coveted and often replicated.
Brands and Materials We Support:
- Chanel – Lambskin Leather, Caviar Leather, Patent Leather and All Other Materials
- Prada – Saffiano Leather
- Gucci – Gucci Canvas, Gucci Supreme Canvas, Guccissima Leather and All Other Materials
- Fendi – Fendi Canvas, Fendi Coated Canvas, Fendi Leather and All Other Materials
- Hermès – Clemence Leather, Togo Leather, Epson Leather, Box Calf Leather and All Other Leathers (Exotics Not Included)
- Céline – All Materials
- Burberry – Haymarket Check, Exploded Check, Nova Check, Super Nova Check, House Check and All Leathers,
- Louis Vuitton – Monogram Canvas, Epi, Vernis, Damier Ebene, Damier Azur, Damier Graphite
- Dior – Monogram & Coated Canvas, Calfskin Leather and all Other Materials
- Goyard – Goyardine Canvas
Goyard is a French trunk and leather goods maker. Established in 1853 in Paris, and previously doing business as Martin (Pierre-François Martin founded the House of Martin in 1792) and then Morel, it is older than Louis Vuitton by one year, although Bally was founded even earlier in 1851. François Goyard (1828–1890) made box making, packing and trunk making the family’s trade when he purchased Maison Morel, successor to Maison Martin. Edmond Goyard (1860–1937) expanded his business from 1885 to 1937. Robert Goyard (1893–1979) was the face of the brand during the booming post-war years. François Goyard played a significant role in further increasing the firm’s growth with his daughter Isabelle Goyard (1959-). Jean-Michel Signoles bought Goyard in 1998, and turned the privately-owned company into an internationally renowned brand.
The brand is known for a certain amount of secrecy, eschewing self-promotion, advertising, or e-commerce, and refusing to grant interviews.